Medvedgrad fortress hike in Medvednica Nature Park
Do it just as local people do! Private hiking tour above Zagreb on mountain of Medvednica. Hidden from the beautiful, historical centre of Zagreb is the refreshing nature of Medvednica, which will be the destination of this tour. Medvednica is a Nature Park, which attracts many people from Zagreb, and they see it as a place where they can escape from the city crowd, summer heat and winter fog. Medvedgrad is an old town which can be seen from many sports in Zagreb. Old town with many sotries that we hike to through peacefull nature park.
A great addition to Zagreb visit, outdoor activity as the local people traditionally do it! From a crowded city in less than half an hour, you will be in green and peaceful mountain to enjoy your relaxation in the nature. If you are lucky, you can even see a rabbit or a deer!.
- Meeting on Britanac &catch the bus
- Bus ride to Šestinska crkva, hike up to trail
- Hiking in Medvednica Nature Park to Medvedgrad fortress
- Free time to see the fortress / A WALK ARROUND ON MONDAYS!
- 1h Return hike
- Bus ride back to Britanski trg, End of services
- Min No of persons: 2
- Max No of persons: 15
- Availability: all year
- Duration: half day
- From: Zagreb
- Type: GUIDED walking tour
- Fortress CLOSED on mondays
- exact shedule depends on time of year and week day of your departure!
|PRICE FROM 2 persons||
29€ per person
MORE than 2 persons - discount!
- Local guide - english speaking
- Walking sticks on request
- Backpack on request
- Accident Insurance
- Bus tickets (4 kn each direction)
- Entrance tickets to Medvedgrad (15 kn)
- Food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Altar of Homeland on Medvedgrad Altar of Homeland on Medvedgrad
- Typical scenery on Medvednica trail Typical scenery on Medvednica trail
- Visiting Medvedgrad Visiting Medvedgrad
- Hiking Medvedgrad trail Hiking Medvedgrad trail
- Inside walls Inside walls
- Hike Medvedgrad with kids Hike Medvedgrad with kids
- Medvedgrad fortress Medvedgrad fortress
- Tears on Altar of Homeland Tears on Altar of Homeland
- Trail to Medvedgrad Trail to Medvedgrad