Half-day hike on Medvednica
Do it just as local people do! Private hiking and chestnuts picking tour above Zagreb on mountain of Medvednica. Hidden from the beautiful, historical centre of Zagreb is the refreshing nature of Medvednica, which will be the destination of this tour. Medvednica is a Nature Park, which attracts many people from Zagreb, and they see it as a place where they can escape from the city crowd, summer heat and winter fog.
A great addition to Zagreb visit, outdoor activity as the local people traditionally do it, with delicious chestnuts picking and tasting in privately held property in Medvednica! From a crowded city in less than half an hour, you will be in green and peaceful mountain to enjoy your relaxation in the nature. If you are lucky, you can even see a rabbit or a deer, and taste fresh water directly from the natural spring on the trail.
- 9:00 Transfer from accommodation in Zagreb centre
- 1-2h hiking on Medvednica Nature Park to private forest.
- Story about the Chestnuts & Chestnuts picking
- Cooking lessons
- 1h Return hike
- 13:00 End of services
- Min No of persons: 2
- Max No of persons: 7
- Availability: all year
- Duration: half day
- From: Zagreb
- Type: GUIDED walking tour
- Chestnuts available only in October!
|PRICE FROM 2 persons||49€ per person|
- Private transfer to trail
- Local guide
- Water (please bring bottle)
- Baking chestnuts (October only)
- Walking sticks on request
- Backpack on request
- Gratuities (optional)
- A place where wild animals on Medvednica come to eat A place where wild animals on Medvednica come to eat
- In our private forest we enjoy food in natural environment In our private forest we enjoy food in natural environment
- Chestnuts before they open come in spiky shell called "jezica" Chestnuts before they open come in spiky shell called "jezica"
- Typical scenery on Medvednica trail Typical scenery on Medvednica trail